Welcome to Simply Silver

Timeless Sterling Silver Jewellery

We are a boutique jewellery shop based in Stellenbosch, the City of Oaks. Since the opening of the first Simply Silver store in 1999, we have seen all types of fashion come and go. We pride ourselves in being on top of the latest trends and styles, and showcasing bespoke designs that have stood the test of time.

We have sterling silver jewellery with semi-precious stones, crystals or cubic zirconia. Our goal is to offer pieces that are different, unique and sometimes one-of-a-kind – just like you! Having traded for many years in the Stellenbosch business centre, we have numerous clients who trust our quality offering. Our team is passionate about silver jewellery, and we cannot wait to share it with you.

Hand-picked
Sterling Silver Jewellery

Just For You!

The elegance and versatility of sterling silver jewellery makes it a classic choice for many occasions. Silver jewellery is an exquisite way to add a touch of style and glamour to any outfit. From statement pieces that make a bold impact, to subtle and delicate designs that bring charm and elegance, there is a sterling silver item for everyone. Our stock includes pieces perfect for every style, whether you are looking for a special piece or everyday wear.

To better serve our loyal and discerning customers, we have created an online store to shop on the go!

Find the perfect piece
Shop NOW
01HOME_image_2

What Is
Sterling Silver?

By combining pure silver with additional metal, sterling silver is produced into a stunning alloy that is more durable than in its purest form, with enhanced strength and endurance. Sterling silver holds a purity of 92.5%, meaning the remaining 7.5% is produced from another metal, usually copper. The addition of these other metals adds structure and strength to the final alloy.  Sterling silver exudes beauty and lustre not found in any other metal, making it a popular choice for both exquisite every-day, as well as statement jewellery.

Need to add the finishing touch to your jewellery collection? Our sterling silver jewellery options accommodate every style.

01HOME_image3

Caring for Your
Sterling Silver Jewellery

Exposing your sterling silver jewellery to harsh chemicals and environments can compromise your pieces’ integrity. Every-day contaminants like perspiration, perfume, chlorine, and various cleaning agents, can cause jewellery to tarnish. To bring it back to its original condition it should be polished and cleaned on a regular basis.

Several daily habits can also slow down the tarnishing process of your jewellery. These include removing it before:

  • Applying lotions or perfumes
  • Going to sleep
  • Participating in physical or outdoor activities
  • Swimming in chlorine-concentrated pools or salt-water
  • Performing household cleaning activities that could expose your jewellery to domestic or commercial cleaning products
Mixing
your style…
01HOME_image6
01HOME_image5
01HOME_image7

A style tip that historically many subscribed to, is that silver and gold items should never be worn together! This is not the case anymore. When combined correctly, mixing metals can add an exquisite touch to your look. Getting this styling right takes experimentation and a mixture of stunning pieces. Your personal preference, aesthetics and budget will also guide the base you create.

The best way to achieve this is by selecting one metal as your dominant colour and then adding highlights with the other. Stacking rings, combining bangles and layering necklaces are all fantastic ways to mix these metals. Different gemstones, blending styles, and colours can all also be used to add another element of interest.

Whether you want to mix and match or stack precious metals, our range of sterling silver jewellery has that “something special”. We invite you to explore in-store or online, to find the perfect pieces for you!
01HOME_image6
01HOME_image5
01HOME_image7
Simply Discover a
World of Silver

Simply Silver stocks an extensive and continuously changing range of sterling silver jewellery for men and women, which includes:

Bracelets and Bangles

Bracelets and Bangles

Earings

Earrings

Chains

Chains

01HOME_Products_Pendants-and-Charms

Pendants and Charms

01HOME_Products_Sets

Sets

 

Earings

Men’s Jewellery

Chains

STAINLESS STEEL

01HOME_Products_Pendants-and-Charms

Little humans

01HOME_Products_Sets

Something Else

Our pieces are manufactured locally by boutique jewellers or imported directly from several foreign suppliers. Many of our items are “one-off” pieces, lending a highly desirable element of exclusivity to our range. In the rare event of not having a specific item, we go to great lengths to source particular pieces on customers’ request.

Shop Now